US Open Chainsaw Championship
this year's event:
- Watch as ten of the world's best chainsaw carvers compete for cash prizes during a four-day event in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
- Attend the event on Thursday and enjoy free admission for everyone thanks to Charter Bank!
- Join us Friday during social time and watch the quick-carve competition; an auction to sell the sculptures; a charity auction; free pizza, beer, and wine; and a chance to meet the artists.
- Enjoy competition and guest carving again on Saturday from 10 AM-6 PM with a sculpture auction to follow.
- Celebrate with us during the last day of the event! Sunday carvers are done by noon; judging begins at 1 PM with an award ceremony at 3 PM. Following the award ceremony, the competition pieces are sold at auction.
- Kids' activities, food, and daily auctions for guest carver artwork are available during the entire event.
Full Event Schedule
Discounted early bird tickets are available at your local Gordy's Market up until August 4th. If you miss the early bird tickets, regular priced tickets will still be available at the event!
Parking is available in the main parking lot at Carson Park. Shuttles run continuously throughout the four days from the lot to the Paul Bunyan Logging Camp Museum.